Sunday, September 15, 2013

Picture Polish Hope Swatch & Review

Hey there!  Tonight I want to show you a gorgeous dark blue, sparkly polish called Hope.  Hope is one of Picture Polish's collaboration shades created with Vernis en Folie.  This is another polish I put off buying when it first came out.  I thought it was similar to Cosmos but, in reality, they're very different.  Hope is a much darker shade of blue jelly and, while both have the beautiful holo sparkle that Picture Polish does so well, Hope also has the occasional tiny hex glitter.  This is 2 coats plus topcoat.

Picture Polish Hope



Picture Polish Hope
 Check out the tiny glitters.

Picture Polish Hope macro
Because I sometimes can't leave beautiful things alone so I stamped an image from MASH-45 image plate using Essie No Place Like Chrome.  I love how it all sparkles in the sun.


Picture Polish Hope/ MASH-45


Picture Polish Hope/MASH-45 sunshine

Tomorrow I'm going to show you some galaxy nails I did using Hope as a base.

What do you think?  Is it sometimes better to leave a polish to shine on it's own or is it okay to stamp to jazz it up a little.

I purchased Hope from Nail Polish Canada and the image plate from MASH Nails.

'Til next time...


No comments: