Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Neon Rainbow Dotticure

Hey there!  So I  am definitely not a person who abides by seasonal standards when it comes to what I put on my nails.  Neon in winter?  Why not?!  Polka dots? For sure!  I wish I had worn these to Hawaii instead of the disaster that I did do which will never be seen on here...they went from bad to worse and then some.  Thank goodness I'm enough of a NPA that I packed some polish to bring and bought some more here.  But no nail art tools :-(


I knew I wanted neon polka dots on a black background so I started with OPI Black Onyx and then added white polka dots with a dotting tool, to make the neon pop more.  I think this looked pretty neat on it's own.


Then I added a rainbow of colours, mostly from China Glaze's Summer 2013 Sunsational collection.  I used Highlight of My Summer (lime green), Too Yacht to Handle (turquoise blue), That's Shore Bright (Purple), Neon & On & On (Pink) and Sun of a Peach (orange).  On my thumb there's also Happy Go Luck (yellow).  I hope I got those names right since I'm doing this from memory!






I hope you like this strange angled neon rainbow dotticure.  It sure was fun to make!

'Til next time...






No comments: