Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Valentine's Day

Hey there!  Here's my Adventures in Stamping Sunday challenge mani for this week, with the theme of (as I'm sure you can guess) Valentine's Day.  I included some of my favourite things here:  sparkly red nail polish and the red-black combo.


I'm sure every nail polish fan has seen Zoya Chyna but this was actually the first time I got around to using it so I wanted to show my swatches of it alone.  It's like two completely different polishes without and with top coat.  To smooth it out before stamping I used 2 coats of Glisten & Glow HK Girl.  



For the stamping I used Konad black polish.  The tiny hearts on my pinky and index fingers are from MoYou London Pro -05.  The larger heart images on my middle and ring fingers are both from Pueen35.




I'm also going to enter this into Nail Polish Canada's Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge.  If you want to see some awesome nail artists, check out the entries.

'Til next time...










No comments: