Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day featuring KBShimmer Get Clover It

Hey there!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I have a quick post today to show you what I was wearing for this day of green.  This is KBShimmer Get Clover It with an accent nail of OPI Goldeneye.


I bought KBShimmer Get Clover It ages ago and have St. Patrick's Day is the perfect day to wear it (though it's so lovely it could easily be worn any day of the day).  It's a green jelly base filled with green, gold and aqua circle glitter.  I used 2 coats here plus 2 coats of HK Girl top coat to really smooth it out.  On my accent nail is 3 coats of OPI Goldeneye, easily my all time favourite gold polish.  Look at that fleck-y goodness.


On top of Goldeneye I stamped a shamrock image from Bundle Monster BM-H05 using Mundos de Unas Green (number 8, in case you were curious).




I said at the beginning of this post that this was what I was wearing even though the day is far from over because because my Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A-Peel basecoat worked a little too well and I was losing full nails of polish one by one.  Mental note: next time try one coat of that base coat instead of two coats...

'Til next time...


No comments: