Monday, July 14, 2014

Vivid Lacquer Brain Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Since it's Monday and my brain is notoriously slow on Mondays I thought I would finally share some stamping I did with one of the newer Vivid Lacquer plates, VL026.  You might not know that I'm a molecular biologist and I work in a neurobiology lab so when I first saw the preview for this plate, I knew right away that I had to order it.  So while this might look gross to some of you, I think it's pretty cool.



The base on all but my ring finger is two coats of Revlon Vintage Rose.  The accent finger is two coats of CND Vinylux Cream Puff.    


The full nail stamping is done with Mundo de Unas Pale Rose (#50).  My sister thinks this image is intestines but I thought it looked like the folds of a brain so I'm going with it but it could definitely be both.  


For the brain, I made a decal that I filled with Mundo de Unas Pale Rose (though the pink looks slightly different over white than over the dark pink).  


That's all the words I have for today.  I did mention that my brain is still on weekend mode, right??

'Til next time...











No comments: