Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Over A Holographic Polish

Hey there!  If all goes well, I'll be enjoying myself at the lake on vacation while you're reading this.  I have the next week-ish off from work.  I'm hoping to have the internet there but there's a possibility I might disappear for a bit.  But I am scheduling this Sunday stamping post because I was so excited about this theme.  This week's theme is stamping over a holographic polish.  Sounds easy, right?  But it was really hard to choose between all my lovely holographics.  In the end I went with my old standbys, the 2013 Color Club Halo Hues.



I did a gradient of Color Club Miss Bliss, Eternal Beauty and Over The Moon over white.  It looked pretty cool in the sun.


Then, I stamped with Vivid Lacquer VL008 using Mundo de Unas Black.  It covered most of the holo but I love the way it peeks through here.  



Here's how it looks close up.  Because I can't resist a good macro shot.  


That's all for now.  For (most of) my fellow Canadians, enjoy the rest of your long weekend.  Gotta love those civic holidays!  

'Til next time...








No comments: