Monday, September 29, 2014

31DC2014 Day 29 - Inspired by the supernatural

Hey there!  Day 29 of the 31 Day Challenge and I already know I'm going to miss it a bit.  Today's prompt is "inspired by the supernatural".  I thought I'd have a trillion ideas for today based on the TV I watch and the books I read but it ended up being a challenge for me.  I think the biggest challenge was figuring out what is considered supernatural.  So I went with a pretty standard supernatural being and did some alien nail art.  And, of course, it just had to glow in the dark!



The color I used for these is Serum No. 5 Glowin' of Eden.  I used 3 coats.  For some reason my camera washed out the color a little.  In real life, it's a bit more vibrant.  I love this polish because the glow is AWESOME!  My sister went tanning once wearing it once and she said it was insanely bright.


For the details, I used black acrylic paint.  The design was supposed to be crop circles but it turned out more like a crazy alien ray gun.  That works too!


 I can't leave without one more glow picture.


'Til next time...



No comments: