Monday, November 24, 2014

A England Brush Stroke Nail Art

Hey there!  For this week's Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Challenge the prompts were brush stroke and favourite brand.  Well I can't exactly pinpoint my favourite brand since I have a few but A England is definitely on the list.  So I did some easy peasy brush stroke nails using a few A England polishes.   I picked A England because they're always so opaque that they show up nicely with one quick stroke!



For the base I used two coats of A England Fated Prince, a lovely pewter color with A England's unmistakable scattered holo.



Then I added brushstrokes using three of the polishes in the new Elizabeth & Mary collection.  The ones I added are Queen of Scots (blue), Gloriana (red) and Crown of Thistles (purple).



I like how these turned out a lot more than my last attempt at brush stroke nail art.  It's interesting to compare how much longer my nails grow without frisbees constantly breaking them!  

'Til next time...



No comments: