Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Stamping - White and Gold Nails

Hey there!  Today's Sunday stamping challenge theme is "white and gold" which leaves it pretty open.  I came up with this skittlette mani to go with this theme.  I'm always happy to have an excuse to wear my favourite gold polish, OPI Goldeneye.  



I first got Goldeneye in a mini James Bond collection set and I liked it so much that I bought a full-sized bottle.  And I'm glad I did because I'm not sure that it's available anymore.  I love it's foil-y finish.  After I found it, I bought up any of the other OPI foil polishes that had been released (Sprung and Warm and Fozzie).  But they don't compare to Goldeneye for me.


The white I used is Sally Hansen Insta Dri OMGhost, from it's Halloween release this year.  It's a good white creme.  I then added a couple of coats of a gold flake topper, Penelope Luz Midas.  It's subtle but I think it added a little something-something to the look.


For the stamping I used some flowers from Pueen SE04B.  I've seen some absolutely beautiful mani's on others using this plate so I just had to use it.  I was tempted to save it for some leadlighting but I like the image on it's own too.  The polish I used isn't even gold.  It's Mundo de Unas Bronze (#19).  I tried the golds I have but this one was the closest match for Goldeneye that I have in my stash.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  

'Til next time...








No comments: