Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Sweater Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Well since it's December I will now allow myself to do Christmas nails.  I don't know why I resist because I love Christmas nail art and I've seen so many great manis already this year.  These are certainly not original or complicated and maybe that's why I like them.  They were just simple.  And I do love Christmas sweater stamping.  I'm sure I'll be doing it again before the holidays.



Like I said, these are really simple.  The red base is China Glaze With Love.  I do love this polish's formula.  It's super opaque so I use it pretty frequently when I need a red for nail art.  Good thing I have a back up bottle of it.



The stamping image is from MoYou London Festive -06.  Just about the only slightly difficult thing about this mani was trying to get the stamping image straight and even.  I almost succeeded in getting the images even here...hooray!  Topped with some HK Girl and I was good to go!  


'Til next time...






No comments: