Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Red and Gold Chevron Nail Stamping

Hey there!  For this week's Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge the themes were "red and gold" and chevrons.  At first I was going to break out my Nail Vinyls but I decided I wanted to try stamping this image instead to mix chevrons and flowers.



For the gold I used OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby, the gold satin matte polish.  I literally dreamt of this polish before it was released and yet I rarely use it.  Bad me.



For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas Red (#9) and VL-3 (not Vivid Lacquer.  I got this plate from a group buy so I don't know who the maker is).  I didn't top coat because I wanted to keep the satin finish.


I wanted to add some red studs but I didn't have any that matched MDU Red so instead I used a dotter and just added a dot of red on my unstamped nails.


That's all for today.  

'Til next time...



No comments: