Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Messy Mansion Floral Stamping Decals

Hey there!  Well, since my first Digit-al Dozen month had me do 10 mani's in order to find 5 I liked, I've fallen a bit behind on doing non-themed nail art so I thought it'd be a good time to clean out the vault of things I've done and never blogged.  I did these almost two months ago and quite liked them but they kept getting pushed back in order to blog challenges, etc.  So here's some (very old) floral stamping decals I wore.



For these I started with a white base (Sally Hansen OMGhost) and then used Messy Mansion MM20 to make my decal stamped in Mundo de Unas White.  I filled in all the colors with acrylic paint which is silly because I find acrylic paint in decals way harder to clean up than polish.


I wasn't completely sold on them like that so I used a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust to add a bit of sparkle.  That made them much better!  


As usual, I ended with a coat of HK Girl top coat and they were good to go!


'Til next time...

No comments: