Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Patterns on Patterns: Day 3 Splattered Hearts

Hey there!  For Day 3 I have a bit of an anti-Valentine's Day manicure.  We don't all have Valentine's and once in a while I feel the need to put that on my nails!  So I did some double stamping over a saran wrap base that appears to suggest that I hate hearts!



This started with 2 coats of KBShimmer's My Life's Porpoise that I then saran wrapped with Sally Hansen White Out.


Next time stamped with hearts from MoYou London Pro -05 with Mundo de Unas Reddish (#32), once again getting little gaps and splaying in the hearts.  Maybe I do hate hearts.  I can't stamp them for the life of me!  


And finally I used a splatter patterns from MoYou London Princess -09 and Back to the 80's -03 and Mundo de Unas Black to complete the look.




Don't forget to see what the other Digit-al Dozen girls have done with their patterns and Crumpet's Nail Tarts with their hearts.

'Til next time...




No comments: