Monday, April 6, 2015

Gradient Stamping over Zoya Savita

Hey there!  How was your long weekend (if you get one)?  This is some stamping I did over Zoya Savita awhile back.  I realized I have so many folders of photos that I haven't gotten around to posting even though I really liked the manis.  This is an example of one of them.  



Zoya Savita is one of Zoya's Matte Velvet polishes.  When these were released over a year ago I was dying for them.  It took ages for Nail Polish Canada to get them in stock so I jumped on them when they did.  And then I barely used them so I remedied that here.  I believe this is the first time I wore Savita, a jewel-toned purple matte.  This is two coats (without top coat, to maintain the matte look).


Over Savita, I did a sort of gradient stamping with a couple of Hit The Bottle stamping polishes (previously reviewed here).  I used Blue-tiful and The Green Fairy with this image from Born Pretty BP-28.  I love these Born Pretty plates.  I just ordered the latest ones off eBay so I'm really hoping that the quality is as good as when I order them directly from Born Pretty!




'Til next time...











No comments: