Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Childhood: Day 3 Rubber Duckies

Hey there!  Today we're continuing with The Digit-al Dozen's Childhood week and I decided to celebrate bathtime, always one of my favourite times, with bubbles and rubber duckies.  I do still enjoy my bathtime but nowadays the rubber duckies are nowhere to be found.  



Today's nails started with a gradient of Pure Ice Superstar! and Picture Polish Swagger.  Over the gradient I used this Instagram tutorial from @polishedbyesp and acrylic paint to make the bubbly background.  


And finally I hunted through all my stamping plates looking for a rubber ducky image and this is the best I had.  It's part of an Andy Warhol-like image off MoYou London Pro-10 that I made into decals with Mundo de Unas Black and yellow acrylic paint.  Then I finished with HK Girl.



So that's it for Day 3.  Check out the links below to see what the other Digit-al Dozen lovelies have brought us today.

'Til next time...




No comments: