Friday, April 17, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Childhood: Day 5 Schoolwork

Hey there!  It's the final day of The Digit-al Dozen's Childhood week.  I've been trying to do posts going with the chronological aging of children so today's post is one of the worst parts of being a kid....homework!



These were so simple that it felt like cheating including them in Digit-al Dozen week and I never cheated on homework!  But it seemed like they fit the theme so well that I had to keep them in.


The base for these is my favorite white, 2 coats of KBShimmer Eyes White Open.  I've gone through nearly an entire bottle of this in 2 months.  That's crazy!


For the stamping I used MoYou London Scholar -06 and Mundo de Unas Pastel Blue (#6), Black (#2) and Red (#9).  Then it was mattified with Essie Matte About You.



So we say goodbye to another Digit-al Dozen theme but don't worry, we'll be back next month!  In the meantime you can check out what the other girls have done for the final down in the link-up below.

'Til next time...


No comments: