Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Childhood: Day 2 Teddy Bears

Hey there!  For Day 2 of The Digit-al Dozen's Childhood week AND for the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge, I did some teddy bears that reminded me of early childhood or baby showers.  The 52 Week Challenge prompts are 3 pastels and negative space.  It was tough to combine all three themes but I hope I succeeded here.



The 3 pastels I used are Lime Crime's Crema de Limon, Parfait Day and Once In A Blue Mousse.  For the negative space nails I used 1 coat of OPI's Samoan Sand to make my nails better than naked.  Then I used straight Nail Vinyls to create the negative space.


For the teddy bears, I used the same polishes and black and white acrylic paint.


Then I mattified with Essie Matte About You to finish it off.


Don't forget to see how the lovely other Digit-al Dozen member have come up with for day 2 of this Childhood theme below.  And what Crumpet's other Nail Tarts have done for the 3 pastels/negative space theme.

'Til next time...




No comments: