Friday, May 8, 2015

Cats at Sunset Nail Art

Hey there!  Today's post is a bit of a goofy one for me.  I'm 100% allergic to cats so I guess I wore them on my nails instead of being able to touch them in real life.  There's these cute cat silhouettes on the bottom of LilyAnna 11 and I thought I'd do these for those of you who both love nails AND cats! I hope you like them!



These started with a white base and then a sponged on a few of the Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles, Purple, Pink and Orange.  It turned out quite mottled but I like it!


I think painted the tips of my nails with Zoya Pepper and used a black StripeRite striper to make it into a brick wall of sorts.  


And finally I stamped with kitties with Mundo de Unas Black and LilyAnna 11 and finished with OPI Matte top coat.  


Hope you cat lovers approve of these!  Have a great weekend guys!  

'Til next time...

No comments: