Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Geometric: Day 4 Picture Polish Color Block Nails

Hey there!  For the fourth day of The Digit-al Dozen's Geometric week I have a pretty simple color block mani.  It's not the cleanest color block ever but it's the first one I tried and  it was really quick thanks to the awesome coverage of the Picture Polish Urban Shades that were released last year.



To start I used two coats of Totes (the yellow-y orange color) and then just used the nail polish brush to paint on Chillax (turquoise), Swagger (blue) and Bonkers (berry).  Then I just used a white StripeRite striper to add the white lines.  No tape at all!  Finished off with some HK Girl top coat and I was good to go.



This was the first mani I did for this theme.  I tend to spread my Digit-al Dozen mani's over the course of a month or so to make sure I've got them all done by the time my favourite week of the month rolls around.  Because of that my nail length can be all over the place and it appears I did these right after filing my nails.  Hope you guys don't mind!

Check out the links below to see what the other DD members have come up with for the fourth day of Geometric manis.

'Til next time...




No comments: