Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Leopard Print Chevrons

Hey there!  I know, I know I'm very late for my Sunday Stamping post.  I'm at the family's cabin for the long weekend and to say getting service up here is challenging would be an understatement.  But it appears I have a bit of signal at the moment so I'm using it while I can.  This week's theme was animal print and chevrons and I took it as an opportunity to use my brand new Messy Mansion's Accessories Kit 2.0 which happens to have a chevron stencil in it.



I started these with three coats of Color Club's Lion's Den, just because the name fit so nicely with the animal theme.  Then I stamped a leopard print image from MoYou London Pro -03 with Mundo de Unas Black through the chevron stencil.


I think tried to fill the leopard spots with Essie's Sand Tropez but unfortunately it sort of killed the leopard effect.  But I promise it was originally an animal print so I'm going with it!  


That's all for tonight.  Phew, I got it in on Sunday (at least for me) with 20 minutes to spare!

'Til next time...


No comments: