Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Neon: Day 4 Neon Sign

Hey there!  For Day 4 of the Digit-al Dozen neon week I wanted to do something to show how much I love being in the group by giving them their own neon sign.  I haven't been in the group that long but I already adore all the girls that I get to interact with.  They're a really supportive, fun group...and we all have at least one major hobby in common..nail polish!  



For these I used the very first neon nail polishes I ever got my hands on.  And I can't even take credit for them.  I sent my sister to the mall to see if Forever 21 had these after seeing them on their website.  At least I think that's how it went down...it was AGES ago!  


Unfortunately these neons are quite sheer but they work great over white so I first used a black base (A England camelot) and then painted on my neon sign with white acrylic paint and then went over them with the Forever 21 neons and finished with HK Girl. 


'Til next time...

No comments: