Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Food - Day 3 Cookies (and Cookie Monster)

Hey there!  Today is the third day of The Digit-al Dozen's Food/Snacks week.  For day #3 I did some more junk food thanks to a couple of Fab Ur Nails stamping plates.  I'm not a big cookie fiend but my mom has made some delicious cookies this summer that's she has shared with us when we've had family lake time.  And who can have cookie nails without Cookie Monster?



For these I started with a base of either two coats of Glitter Gal Tart Yourself Up or KBShimmer Eyes White Open.


The cookies are all from the FUN 20 stamping plate.  I used Mundo de Unas Chocolate (#23) and filled them with OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons (to stick with the food theme).  Cookie Monster came from FUN 11, stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and filled with Mundo de Unas Blue and White.  All of it was made all shiny with HK Girl top coat.  


By clicking on the links below you can see what the talented Digit-al Dozen girls have come up with for the middle of Food Week.

'Til next time...


No comments: