Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Fall Nails 2015

Hey there!  Wow, it feels like ages since I've done a Sunday Stamping post!  The Sunday themes went on hiatus for a bit of the summer and then I couldn't participate in last week's but I'm back doing as many Sunday stamping themes as I can.  This week "Fall Nails" was picked as the theme so, even though I just posted a fall leaf mani on Monday, it's always the changing colour of the leaves that I think of when I think of fall...  



For these I could one of Zoya's Fall 2015 polishes, Cinnamon, as the base.  For the stamping I used UberChic Beauty 5-02 (just reviewed here on Friday) and M Polish Scouting The Beach (yellow) and I Need a Vacation (red).


On my pinky I used my favourite topper, Chaos & Crocodiles Fireside Nights and on my pointer I used a couple of rhinestones.  Everything was finished with HK girl.  I don't usually do skittlettes like this but it was fun to wear for a day.


Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend!

'Til next time...






No comments: