Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Disco Nails

Hey there!  This week's Sunday Stamping votes were soooooo close - it was a nail biter!  But the theme that won for today was Disco Nails.  I personally voted for it because I knew I had one disco plate that doesn't get much love from me so I wanted to use it.  And I did for these colorful throwback -to-the-70's nails.



For these I used a black base of Rica Blackout and then stamped with my one and only disco plate - Winstonia W216 with Essie No Place Like Chrome.  


Then I sponged on OPI Color Paints for a colourful finish.  I think I used all of them except for the dark blue (simply because I don't own it).


And lastly I added Cult Nails Wax That top coat for a matte-ish finish.  


Thanks for reading!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!

'Til next time...



No comments: