Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Delush Polish DP01 Enchanted Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a review for Delush Polish with two polishes AND their first foray into stamping plates.  This is first of three posts that I'm planning on spreading out over the next week or so since Adrianna was kind enough to send me all three of her plates and six Delush Polishes.  Since the plates are labeled DP01-03, of course I'm starting with DP01 also known as Enchanted.  Honestly, I had never tried Delush Polish before this and, let me tell you, I must have been living under a rock.  All the polishes I was sent are absolutely jaw-droppingly beautiful and apply like a dream.  Therefore it's not a surprise that the stamping plates are also great.  Delush Polish appears to me to be a brand that puts quality at the forefront of their products.   Keep reading to see more photos and swatches of the first two Delush Polish shades.


I'm going to start with a scan of DP01.  Each of the three plates that I'll be posting measure 6 cm x 12 cm.  Each has a white plastic backing (so sharp edges are easily avoided) and 12 full nail images that measure 16 x 20 mm.  All the images I used stamp great so that shouldn't be a concern.  I found these images so feminine and pretty.  


The first polish I'm going to show is Je Ne Said Quoi, a white crelly filled with a variety of shapes and sizes of pink holographic and a few pastel blue hexes, in smaller quantity.  There is something so romantic about this polish!  Application was very smooth although I didn't get any of the large pink glitters onto my nail so it may require some fishing if your heart is set on them.  This is three coats plus top coat.  



Over Je Ne Sais Quoi, I stamped with M Polish Iron and finished with a matte top coat.  



The second polish is A Night In The Asylum, a pretty polish with a scary name.  This one is a dark teal jelly with turquoise hexes and circles of varying sizes.  I think that's what I like most about the Delush Polishes that I was able to try.  The range of glitter sizes really add a depth to these polishes.  This is three coats plus top coat.  



Over A Night In The Asylum,  I stamped with Mundo de Unas Yellow.  I stamped this image because I wanted something with a lot of open space to let the polish show through since I thought it was so spectacular.  



The final stamping mani for today isn't using a Delush Polish.  Instead I used China Glaze polishes to make stamping decals that I applied over China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around first stamped with a different image from this plate with Mundo de Unas Lime.  Unfortunately you can't really see the Lime stamping and it appears I was a bit aggressive with my painting of the decals and wore off some of the stamping on the decals.  I assure you that's what the blank spaces are.  The image stamped great.  



That's all for today.  I hope you're as impressed with the Delush Polish polishes and stamping plates as I am.  I can't wait to share the rest of the manis I did using them with you over the next week.  Until then, you can find Delush Polish at the links below. 

$8.95/15 mL polish
$8.50/plate
Available at Delush Polish

'Til next time...




No comments: