Thursday, April 28, 2016

UberChic Beauty Coffee Addict Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Just a few days ago I shared a design I did with the new UberChic Beauty mini Succulent stamping plate and today I have another one of the mini plates.  This plate is dedicated to all the coffee lovers out there - I know there's a lot of you!  I'm not a coffee drinker personally but even I know this plate is perfect.  I swear I really did put in a valiant effort into drinking coffee when I was an undergrad but all it did was make me jittery and weird.  So I'll stick with my good ole' Coca-Cola when I need a boost.  Luckily my nails did not have the same reaction to coffee as my brain did...no shaky nail in today's post!      


Brittany came up with the idea of these mini plates for themes that she had a lot of ideas for but not quite enough to fill up a full 9.5 x 14.5 cm plate.  Instead this Coffee Addict 6 x 12 cm plate comes with 5 full nails designs, one double width image and over dozen smaller individual images (which are now so easy to use thanks to the clear stampers).  If you've read pretty much anything I've posted in the last year or so, you know I love UberChic's plate quality and this one is no exception.  No etching/pick up issues here!  


For the first mani I finally used an old Serum No. 5 polish that I've had for ages called Rise and Grind.  I couldn't resist using two coffee references in one mani.  I layered two coats of it over Essie Partner In Crime, a brown creme, and then stamped with Mundo de Unas Bones and finished with HK Girl top coat.  



You have to admit, these images do stamp pretty spectacularly.  


For the second mani, I wanted to use the double width design with it's cute teeny weeny images.  I used a base of OPI You're So Vain-illa and stamped with Revlon Dominate.  



I definitely wanted to include a close up of this mani to really show how well these smaller images stamped, even when not using a stamping-specific polish.  


I hope you guys have liked my use of the Coffee Addict plate.  For those of you who need a cup of java to get your day going and want to share your caffeine love on your nails, I think you'll really like this plate.  Be sure to follow UberChic's social media sites with the links below.  I can't tell you how often I go check out her Instagram feed.  It's awesome to be inspired by everyone else using the UberChic plates!  

$7.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...


No comments: