Friday, June 17, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does Rainbows/40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Summer

Hey there!  Today's post is a double theme which are always fun to figure out.  If you've been following this week, you'll know we've come to the final day of The Digit-al Dozen's week of rainbows.  In addition to those rainbows, 40 Great Nail Art Idea's theme is Summer, presumably since summer officially begins on Monday.  And what says summer more than sunglasses...other than a stamping image that directly says "Hello Summer".  Not exactly subtle, eh?



The stripes were done with skinny straight Nail Vinyls and a whole rainbow of China Glaze polishes over Color Club French Tip.  The polishes used are China Glaze With Love, Peachy Keen, Happy Go Lucky, Treble Maker, DJ Blue My Mind and Plur-ple.


The sunglasses image came from Born Pretty Store BPL-022 and the Hello Summer is from BPL-017.  

I think this is my third mani just this week that used Born Pretty stamping plates.  I definitely didn't realize that was happening but isn't it good to know that you can get good stamping plates at a reasonable price?  If you're willing to wait for shipping, that is.  



That my last official DD Rainbow.  This week has been one of my favourites ever.  The girls absolutely killed it this week.  I liked the theme so much that I'm hoping to post my extra rainbow mani tomorrow (on a Saturday...gasp!).  You can see the last of the rainbows and lots of summer manis in the links below.  

'Til next time...


No comments: