Thursday, 15 June 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Paper- Paper Cranes

Hey there!  When brainstorming with things that one can do with paper, I thought of origami.  How that popped into my head, I don't know since I haven't folded a piece of paper in any sort of organized fashion since I was WAY younger.  I swear I could never follow origami instructions so I'd always mess something up along the way.  But once in awhile I could fold a paper crane properly so it's fitting that that's the only origami stamping image I have.  Here we have the fourth Digit-al Dozen paper post.  Good thing I have a whole bunch of clear stamper heads so I could do this many paper cranes for my nails!



I was in the mood for a bright gradient so I used Color Club Almost Famous and Age of Aquarius together over a white base (French Tip).  It looks pretty neon with the white base and I do love neon.


The paper crane image is from Bundle Monster BM-405.  Those were done with Mundo de Unas Black and White and, like I said, a whole bunch of stampers!  I don't know how I managed to get bubbles without even making decals.  Leave it to me since bubbles seem to follow me around in everything I do!  



Well that's all for today.  Time for me to go home and get ready for tonight's ultimate game.  Fingers crossed that I can avoid any broken nails!  If you'd like to see what my friends have done for today's paper theme, check them out in the links below.  

'Til next time...