Thursday, September 28, 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative - Inspired by my PJs

Hey there!  I just realized it's almost the end of September so I better post my second "inspired by a garment" mani that I did for the Nail Challenge Collaborative prompt this month.  I said in my last one that my closet is mighty boring so there's not many patterns there.  So I decided to use an article of clothing that I spend far too much time in as my inspiration, a pair of pajama pants.  These things are so comfy I actually have at least 3 pairs in the same pattern!



These PJ pants have a simple fern-like pattern on them but the background has some really subtle color differences.  


To try to mimic that background look, I used UberChic Beauty Texture-Licious with Mundo de Unas Present and Peach over OPI Thanks a Windmillion.  


I have so many stamping plates that I think I found almost a perfect match for my PJ pants with Born Pretty BPL-026.  I stamped it with Mundo de Unas White and topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  



I don't think I quite the right look for the background (it ended up a bit camo-like) but I still felt like I got a pretty good match for my favourite article of clothing.  You can find more clothing-inspired manis in the links below.  You should check them out.

'Til next time...



No comments: