Monday, October 23, 2017

Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 01 and 02 Review

Press  Sample/Nothing to Disclose

Hey there!  Since Halloween is coming up quick, I thought today would be a good time to show you the two Spooklicious plates from Lina Nail Art Supplies.  When Lina asked me if I wanted to try out a few of the new plates, of course I jumped at the chance.  I've adored her plates since she started her brand late last year, both as a blogger and a regular ol' customer.  I'd been kicking myself for missing out on the first Spooklicious plate last year so I made sure to purchase it this year.  I've done a couple manis with each plate to share with you guys today.


Each Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plate measures 14.5 x 9.5 cm.  The full size images, of which there are 20-24/plate are 17 x 22 mm plus there's a plethora of mini images.  I've been using Lina Nail Art Supplies since she started and I've always been impressed.  She comes up with amazing images plus the etching is always great - easy to use and clean up!  





I really should've done this mani for The Walking Dead season premiere last night (yup, I still watch) but I have to admit that I did last weekend, when I received the plates.  I used China Glaze Don't Let The Dead Bite for my brain color stamped with Mundo de Unas Light Grey (brain) or Black (zombies).  The accent nail is Zoya Dove with a Don't Let The Dead Bite brain.  I quickly splashed on a bit of grass at the bottom with the stamping polish before finishing with Glisten & Glow matte top coat.  



For these I used one of KBShimmer's Unicorn Pee polishes, So Jelly over Pansy-monium.  These were stamped with Mundo de Unas Light Grey and topped with Clearly On Top.  





These are easily my favourite Halloween nails I've done this year.  Last year, one of the reasons I was upset I didn't get Spooklicious 01 was that skull/rose image in the upper left.  But skulls and butterflies are even better!  I used Girly Bits Beautiful Soul as the base with Funky Town and Irreplaceable to fill the stamping.  Again, I finished with Glisten & Glow matte top coat.  



My second mani with Spooklicious 02 seemed like a good excuse to use Tonic Polish Peacock Parade.  I used 2 coats as the base for some Messy Mansion Chalk and Carbon double stamping.  I did however steal the moon from Spookalicious 01.  


Unfortunately these plates are currently sold out on Lina Nail Art Supplies website BUT they do appear to be in stock at many of the stockists carrying the brand.  The list of stockists can be found here.  Or you can wait for a Lina restock which should happen around the end of the month.

$14.99 USD each
Available from Lina Nail Art Supplies

'Til next time...

No comments: