Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Does Stamping - Layered Stamping

Hey there!  I know, I know, it's way too late to be blogging tonight but I just have to get my Day 3 Digit-al Dozen Stamping Week post up before I go to bed.  Why am I late? We wanted to go for pizza for Pi Day but it was so crazy busy that we ended up out for dinner at Nando's.  It was fun but all I could think of is all the blogging I've been falling behind on and all the items I've received in the last two days to review.  It's gonna be a BUSY weekend coming up!  But for today's stamping mani I did some layered stamping using Clear Jelly Stamper's plate and Big Bling.  I was hoping it would be spring-like this week but, while it is warmer, it's still snow-covered so spring certainly isn't here yet!



For my happy, hopeful springtime mani I used Picture Polish Bluebird as a base color.  That seemed appropriate.  




And then I started stamping...and boy, did I stamp!  I started with the grass images from VL-019 and CZ08.  Then I hit up the Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-10 (Baby Bugs and Bees) plate to show what we should be seeing in nature these days, just not up here in frozen ol' Edmonton.  


For stamping polish I used Mundo de Unas Green, Spring Green, High Green, Grinch, Orchid, Tequila, Tulip, Yellow, Red, Sky Blue.  Then I finished up with Glisten & Glow matte top coat. 


I think these turned out pretty dark cute.  Thank goodness for the Clear Jelly Stamper!  I also just happen to love that it was a Canadian who invented it!  

Check out my friends down below to see what they came up with today.  I've been swamped all day and evening so I have to flip through now as well.  
'Til next time...



No comments: